Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie
pentahotel Inverness is looking for a dedicated professional Chef de Partie to join our friendly and well regarded Kitchen Team. Our hotel provides a fun and relaxed space with service that is welcoming and personal making this is a fun place to work and a fabulous place for guests to enjoy.
The Chef de Partie’s role is to produce and serve food of the highest standard, entailing a high degree of teamwork and customer focus.The ideal candidate will have exceptional people skills and enjoy working with a busy and passionate team, eager to raise standards and exceed customer expectations.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate fundamental cooking skills and follow food specifications with a sound knowledge of customer service techniques and the safe use of all kitchen equipment and its operation.Ideally candidates should have experience of working within a similar role either in the kitchen or food service areas. However training is available to the right candidate
- Maintaining a professional image, delivering consistently high level of service for our customers in line with business and performance objectives of the hotel.
- Dealing with supplying the customers efficiently and professionally on a daily basis.
- Directing Commis Chefs in order to achieve the service goals.
- Being proactive and taking the initiative to support team members.
- Working harmoniously with colleagues from all departments within the hotel.
- Observing due care and attention and complying with safety, hygiene, statutory and legal requirements, outlined in the staff handbook.
- Demonstrating strong business ethos and commitment to the development and quality of service as a market differential
- A warm, confident and friendly attitude.
- Self motivated, enthusiastic and achievement motivated.
- Excellent team worker.
- Honest, with high level of personal integrity.
- Organised, methodical with excellent attention to detail.
- Dedicated and committed.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Punctual, smartly turned out, observing high levels of personal hygiene.
- Customer focused, and a good communicator,
Hours: minimum 40 hours - 5 days out of 7 (thiswill include weekends and bank holidays)
Salary:£18,500 per annum