Customer Service Advisor
Are you looking for an opportunity for professional growth within an engaging environment? Here at Bill Gosling Outsourcing we are committed to the development of our people.
We’re always looking for exceptional people to help us create value for our clients, customers, and stakeholders.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- We pay £8.25 per hour with 2 guaranteed pay increases within 12 months.
- We have an amazing employee rewards and recognition programme – you can earn points from day 1
- We offer free gym/ pool access to a local gym 5 minutes’ walk from the office
- We promote a healthy workplace through our Wellbeing activities and encourage charity participation through fundraising and volunteering
- We focus on your training and development and have continuous on going management development programmes for you to continue to grow and develop your career with us
- We offer increasing holiday entitlement/ birthday holiday
- We provide you with the opportunity to grow: 75% of our management team started as an advisor.
- The chance to help people: We help people find solutions by providing excellent customer service.
WHAT IS THE JOB?
Here in the UK, we specialise in Debt Recovery and customer care solutions and work with both utilities and banking clients. Depending on which client you join, you could be working on either our consumer or commercial campaigns.
Our campaigns vary however you will be making inbound and outbound calls to either businesses or customers on behalf of the client or ourselves in order to help resolve overdue balances.
You will carry out a full review of their income and expenditure, negotiate and setup affordable repayment payments, take payments over the phone or setup direct debits.
Other tasks could include taking meter readings, rebilling, complaint management and updating customer contact information.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for candidates who have a strong work ethic who will turn up on time for work and have a desire to succeed.
- Experience working in a customer service environment – financial services, retail, contact centre
- An understanding of FCA regulations would be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal skills – you will be engaging with customers through different methods.
- Good attention to detail/listening skill in paramount
- Hard working – we want candidates with a desire to learn and group with the company
- Able to work in a pressurised environment and able to follow processes to ensure we are always doing the right thing by our customers
- Able to manage your own workload and be flexible to support our business needs
Successful candidates will be subject to a Credit File Check and basic Criminal Record Check
Please be advised that by submitting your application to Allied International Credit (UK) Ltd, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal applicant tracking system for a maximum period of 12 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time.