Audit Manager - Ops Risk and Corporate Functions
Audit Manager - Ops Risk & Corp Functions | Retail Bank, Edinburgh | £highly competitive | Permanent
Your new company
An excellent opportunity with a Retail Bank in Edinburgh who is seeking to appoint an Audit Manager within the Risk, Finance and Functions team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Your new role
Working in a high-achieving and audit function, you will be auditing Operational Risk as well as elements of the banks Corporate Functions and Legal. This role will present you with the opportunity to develop an extensive range of skills and knowledge, this varied role also offers excellent exposure to our business and its key stakeholders.
This role will give you the platform to make a significant impact and influence the business managers, to ensure they lead in a risk conscious way. This is a key role in which you'll be delivering the strategic audit plan for the business area. You'll apply your innovative insight to identify our customers' needs and priorities, contributing to improving risk processes across the bank.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of how you've successfully led a team in delivering complex projects
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and effective stakeholder management skills
- Ability to assess and prioritise effectively, quickly establishing what's important
- Skill to effectively support and supervise your team through coaching, feedback and development
- Self-starting and proactive attitude, with a drive to progress your own development
- Effective collaboration and coordination across audit teams
What you'll get in return
You will receive a highly competitive salary plus benefits and bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.