WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES - EAST KILBRIDE
24-7 Recruitment Services acting as an Employment Business are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives on behalf of our client Sainsbury’s, in East Kilbride. Roles are temporary ongoing with opportunities for long term assignments.
YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Picking and packing cases in a busy CHILLED distribution Warehouse. Applicants must be aware that the role can be physically demanding and working within a temperature controlled environment.
- Heavy Lifting will be required
- Attention to detail with accuracy
- Good time management skills in order to hit your targets
Due to potential shift patterns, applicants must be at least 18 years of age and must pass a drug and alcohol test at induction.
SHIFT PATTERNS AND RATES OF PAY:
Any 5 days of 7 days
03:00 pm - 11:00 pm (with the possibility of Overtime)
Bank Holidays - £11.25 p/h
- Opportunity to overtime
- Training provided
- Canteen available
- Free Carpark
- Work wear will be provided
- Easy access to the site by public transport