My client is looking bring on board an experience PA on a part time basis (4 hours/day) initially on a 3-4 month contract.
The business operates within Facilities Management with this particular role being based at their clients site in East Kilbride.
- Organise workload efficiently to support other team members of the concession.
- Operate effective lines of communication to ensure members of the team are kept up to date with activities on the concession.
- Manage enquiries for information and assistance from all the stakeholders including Board Directors, Contractors, the Client and Service Provider.
- Undertake other duties as requested by the General Manager and Directors of HCP.
- Collate, produce and issue papers for Concession Board Meetings and other required meetings under the direction of the General Manager.
- Attend meetings as requested, produce and issue accurate and timely minutes.
- Book rooms, refreshments and manage other administrative arrangements required for the meetings
The successful candidate will have experience dealing with senior stakeholders, strong organisational skills and a proactive attitude towards work.
Competitive salary and part time working hours.