Tech Consultant - Service Engineering (ServiceNow)
We have a new senior technology opportunity within a banking client going through major transformation and growth.
The role is within the Service Engineering Team (SET) which is part of Service Design & Change situated in Clydebank, supporting and developing new capabilities on the ServiceNow Platform.
The Technical Consultant is responsible for the overall design of the ServiceNow product, ensuring that it meets its functional and non-functional requirements. Supporting the Service Transformation programme and Continual Service Improvement initiatives, the role holder will work as part of the Product Team to ensure all business requirements are properly captured and the Now! Platform and that the appropriate solution is developed which supports the business strategy and direction of increasing self-service, enhancing processes, reducing risk, delivering greater staff efficiency and providing innovation in all that we do.
The Technology Consultant will work across departments, teams and a wide range of technology solutions to assess current solutions with IT and how they can be developed to work in the target state.
We are keen to speak to you if you have experience in designing, implementing and supporting solutions on the ServiceNow platform. You will have:
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, OKTA, SCCM, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
- A comprehensive understanding of the different technologies involved in ServiceNow integration solutions
- Excellent understanding of the ServiceNow data model
- Task hierarchy, user groups and roles, data relationships
- Experience developing ServiceNow solution strategies and governance models
- Experience in building co-operative relationships and fostering an environment in which everyone's opinion is valued
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to explain concepts clearly and concisely
- Excellent understanding of the ServiceNow data model (including task hierarchy, CMDB hierarchy, user groups and roles, data relationships)
- Understanding of ISO 20000 and ITIL Framework
- Experience in providing on-going feedback, coaching and mentoring
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator and Implementation Specialist
You will also recieve 30 day annual leave, 9 public holudays, bonus potential, excellent pension contribution, plus Flexible Pension pot to allocate to benefits to suit you.
Please send your CV with updated experience, and I will call you for a confidential chat.