Head of Marketing
Hudson are recruiting an exciting role as part of their client's senior leadership team in Edinburgh. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and developing a strong team of marketing professionals and increasing the visibility of the businesses products and services.
- Establish marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Manage the marketing team to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Approve and oversee the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Provide in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important supplier meetings
- Work within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Track all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Ideally qualified to degree level in marketing or similar course
- Experienced Marketing Manager who can evidence leading a successful team
- Strong people management skills
- Strong understand of Content Marketing and SEO in a B2B environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- This role would be well suited to a candidate coming from a technology or Manufacturing background
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.