Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate/Sales Experience needed
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate/Sales Experience Essential
£20,000 base salary plus UNCAPPED COMMISSION with Avg 1st year OTE £30k-£35k.
- Are you a reccent graduate?
- Are you looking for a new career in sales?
- Do you want a role where you have complete control of your earnings and can progress quickly?
If so, recruitment consultancy could be the career for you...
Trainee Recruitment consultant - My Client
- Global provider of IT and Digital recruitment
- Twice named 'Best Company to Work For’ by the Institute of Recruitment Professionals
- Regional offices in Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading, Leeds, London, Edinburgh, Brussels, Frankfurt and Los Angeles
- Incredible training from the classroom to the desk and up to management
- Clear progression
- Unrivalled commission
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - What My Client Loves
- Extremely hard-working and money motivated
- Sales experience - B2B or B2C
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- Drive and determination
- Strong personalities
- Very competitive nature
(all of the above is not a requirement - READ ON if you have a good mixture of the above)
Trainee Recruitment Sales - The Benefits
Our client does the very best to make sure our staff are healthy, motivated and feeling the benefits of their hard work!
Perks and rewards include:
- Generous Commission Plan
- Clear Promotion Paths.
- Extended Lunch, Pool Tables, Drinks Fridge
- Health Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Flexible Working
- Holiday Incentives, Social Events
- Top level training
- State of the art office space
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Job Role
Recruitment consultants provide a vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse. A typical day within this company will involve:
- Using sales and business development techniques to attract business from client companies
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, what they do and their work culture
- Attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Working towards and exceeding targets.
To apply for this unique opportunity, please send your CV and we will be in touch for a chat.
SW6 Associates recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.