Sales manager- Commercial Accommodation
This is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Reservations Sales Manager to join a leading Edinburgh Conference, Events and Accommodation provider. This is a new role that has been created to maximise occupancy sales and increase commercial revenue.
Ideally you will have previous experience in reservation sales within the hospitality or events industry and be able to demonstrate a commercial awareness of local events and their appeal to Global markets to generate new bookings.
Some of what you'll do:
· Generate new business leads and convert from show-rounds, familiarisation visits, roadshows, proactive calls and organising exhibitions/networking events
· Deal with new customer enquiries, facilitate site visits and prepare proposals and contracts to convert business
· Contribute to the overall achievement of accommodation revenue targets
· Proactively develop new business through identifying, researching and approaching contacts within the group tour market and maximising revenue in this area.
· Keeping all booking quotes up to date to assist with accurate budget and forecasting reporting
· Identify any significant changes in income and potential opportunities to the Head of Commercial Accommodation
My client offer a unique proposition to the Edinburgh accommodation market, they have a fantastic reputation and are a small, hardworking friendly team. It’s a great time to join them. They are also offering a generous salary and benefits package but and the opportunity develop this brand new role !