Reed are proud to be working again with a returning client in their search for an ambitious and outgoing Accounts Manager to join their mid-size property firm located in Edinburgh city center.
As an Account Manager, you will report into the Head of Client Accounts and be responsible for the management of a varied portfolio of clients. Your responsibilities will include;
• Management of rent ledgers and timely collection of outstanding debt
• Payment of contractors in line with processing purchase invoices
• Both daily and month end bank reconciliations
• Liaising with property management to resolve relevant queries
• Processing HMO licencing applications
• Conducting property viewing top prospective customers
• Assisting in business development and marketing of the department's services
To be successful in this role, you must have 3 years experience of working within a finance function (experience of working in the property section would be beneficial but not essential). You should be ARLA qualified (or equivalent) or have the desire to learn. Knowledge of SME professional software is again beneficial but not essential. You must be outgoing, friendly and have the desire to work hard in order to be successful in this post.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on and ask for Kris Reilly (email address