Reed are proud to be working again with a returning client in their search to appoint a motivated and proactive individual to support its financial accounting operations.
As an Accounts Assistant you would be required to process and pay all relevant invoices and expenses, complete banking processes for all cheque, credit card and cash receipts, update and maintain direct debit and BACS processing records for subscription fees and complete various monthly/quarterly reconciliation tasks.
• To process all invoices and payments on a weekly basis to ensure the suppliers are paid appropriately and in a timely fashion
• To process all cheque and credit/debit card receipts on a weekly basis
• To process annual and monthly direct debit subscription fee collections and ad hoc amendments systems to ensure customers direct debit records are accurate and up to date and correct fee payments are taken
• To complete month end tasks reconciliations
• Ensure financial records are updated accordingly
• To chase aged debts
• To provide a range of other financial accounting operational support
To be successful in this role, you must have experience of working within a finance function and be IT literate (Experience of using SAGE is essential).You should demonstrate clear ability to communicate clearly verbally and in written communication, and have good organisational time management skills..
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on and ask for Kris Reilly (email address