IT Systems Administrator
We are looking for an experienced IT Systems Administrator to join the IT Department of our award winning multi-national client in their Edinburgh office.
The successful applicant will work as part of the small team working closely with colleagues in the team to support the business in all aspects of information technology.
The ideal candidate will have good experience in a broad range of IT support, covering both back office and user support, but with a focus on network management.
- Active Directory/Server 2008/2012, SQL 2008/2012, Hyper-V administration
- MS Exchange 2010
- VOIP administration – Avaya, Polycom conferencing HDX8000
- Symantec Backup Exec 2010
- Physical hardware management including rack&stack and laptop provisioning
- WAN routing experience (VPNs, L2, etc.)
- SAN/NAS experience particularly EMC VNX
- Associated certifications will be of great interest e.g. (CCNA, CCNP, MCSE, EMCIE etc.)
- Cisco / Juniper routing and firewall configuration
- HP Procurve switching
- System Center suite
- Vmware vSphere
Please call us should you require more details or email your CV to apply and we will be happy to contact you to talk through all the details.