Data Reporting Analyst
Data and Reporting Analyst
£24,000 - £28,000
- Manage all aspects of system-based reporting, delivering easy-to-use, tailored reports that will minimise workload and facilitate informed decision making
- Recognise and extract key trends from large and complex data sets and be able to interpret and express those trends to key stakeholders
- Recognise relationships between multiple data sources, including Verisae FM system, Vehicle Trackers, HR System and other available data sources and use to identify improvement opportunities
- Development of database or reporting platform to facilitate improved data management, interrogation, automated reporting and dashboard creation
- Lead the change from Excel based reporting to a database environment, driving efficiency benefits and improved reporting quality, including the use of Visual Analytics.
- Operational Responsibility
- Ensure the timely and accurate generation of all reporting, providing consistency and standardisation amongst the various types of reports and databases using a variety of reporting tools
- Development and publication of dashboards using Visual Analytic techniques
- Develop the automation of reports to streamline department processes and improve efficiency where possible
- Develop and maintain new standardised metric reporting on a routine basis
- Liaison with colleagues within Arcus, Sainsbury’s FM, Procurement and FM Contractors to drive performance improvements
- Maintain documentation and work instructions for reports, including recording of changes for others to follow
- Support in the administration activities associated with the Verisae FM system
- Advanced user of MS Excel
- Skilled in the development and use of Macros and VBA
- Skilled in the use of MS Access and/or SQL Database
- Experience in developing and administrating SQL databases beneficial Extensive experience in data analysis and reporting from multiple data sources and complex data sets
- Experience in Visual Analytics packages such as SAS Visual Analytics, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau or Clikview
- Excellent problem solving skills – ability to translate requirements into reports and analysis
- Ability to analyse, evaluate and assess the validity and relevance of information in order to draw appropriate conclusions and make necessary recommendations
- Ability to communicate effectively, to influence and build relationships at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
In addition to a competitive salary, Arcus employees also receive various benefits. Including the following:
- 33 days annual leave, including bank holidays
- Various Learning and Development opportunities
- Life Assurance, Gym discounts
- Contributory pension of up to 6%
- Discretionary bonus schemes
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to those who do not meet the required criteria for this role.
Personal information which you supply to us during the recruitment process will be used for assessing candidate suitability for vacancies within Arcus. Such data includes candidate qualifications, skills, experience, employment history, current and / or expected remuneration and benefits. Information about any disclosed disability will be used to assess whether Arcus needs to make reasonable adjustments during interview, selection or employment.
Such information will be shared internally, including with members of the HR and recruitment team, and managers in the business area being recruited to.
We will only keep such data for as long as is necessary for the recruitment process. Should we wish to keep date for longer, e.g. for talent pooling, we will seek the candidate consent to do so.
Employment decisions are not based solely on automated decision-making.
Job Type: Full-time