The Meadowpark, Bridge of Allan
We are currently looking for an experienced Sous Chef to join our team at The Meadowpark, an independently run establishment in the picturesque village of Bridge of Allan.
The Meadowpark is situated on the outskirts of Stirling at the foot of the Ochil hills overlooking Stirling Castle, this pub and kitchen is full of charm and character.
We aim to fill our venues with lovely and talented people who work hard and enjoy their jobs. So, bring your passion, your energy and a smile and you will reap the benefits of becoming part of one of the UK’s fastest growing company’s (Sunday Times).
Key attributes required:
- Strong passion for cooking and an interest in using local/fresh produce
- A can-do attitude, hands on approach in managing the kitchen team and work well under pressure
- Be confident in running all aspects of the kitchen
- Ensuring high culinary standards are met
- The ability to train and manage junior members of the team
- Great organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Previous experience of Food Hygiene procedures as set out by HACCP
And what do you get from us?
·A competitive salary dependent on experience as well as 28 days paid holidays
·25% Staff discount in all our venues on food and drink
·Career progression is available in all roles; through recognition of talent, work ethic and attitude
·The opportunity to make more money from our employee recruitment referral programme
·Access to our online ‘perk’ page which includes free mobile phone insurance, discounts in high street shops, cinema tickets and more!
How to apply
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply today by sending in your CV along with a cover letter detailing why you think you would be a great fit for the role.
All candidates must have the right to unrestricted employment in the UK and must hold a valid National Insurance Number and UK bank account to be considered for this role.