Assistant Manager - Graduate
Assistant Manager - Graduate x3
Your new company
An established organisation, based in Glasgow city centre, now requires three Assistant Managers to join their growing team.
Your new role
This role will involve detailed review of data and documentation, tracking and analysis of findings, identification of issues, and presentation to senior colleagues across the wider team. This new team will also be involved in preparing written communications to scheme participants and handling responses
The work of the review team will be high profile within the division and will require high degree of attention to detail to ensure the accuracy of its findings. Day to day tasks will include; reviewing data and documents, logging findings, quality checking, drafting communications and handling inbound responses
- Carrying out detailed review of data and documentation.
- Accurately recording findings.
- Analysising findings and reporting results to the team management.
- Identifying issues and communicating them to the wider review team.
- Working with the wider review team to make progress in the most efficient way.
- Handling inbound responses from scheme participants.
- Reviewing data and documentation included in the audit.
- Maintaining excel logs of the results of reviews, including issues identified.
- Reporting progress to team management.
- Drafting communications to scheme participants.
- Logging and handling responses.
- Take on additional tasks outside of core responsibilities from time to time
What you'll need to succeed
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent), or has relevant professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- IT literate, with Excel skills
- Ability to manage and organise a shifting workload
- Ability to establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What you'll get in return
An excellent rate of pay, working within recently refurbished offices based int eh heart of Glasgow city centre. This client is within a short walking distance from both central and queen street station. Discounted car parking available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.