Personal Assistant - Immediate Start
Personal Assistant to Director -Immediate Start
Your new company
An established organisation based in Ayr, is now seeking a professional Personal Assistant to support their Director of Corporate services on a temporary basis until March 2019.
Your new role
The role of Personal Assistant will require the candidate to demonstrator the following:
- Manage complex diaries, dealing with schedule clashes an changing priorities
- Arrange meetings with internal and external delegates
- Creation of presentation and agendas
- Minute meetings and produce action points
- Travel booking
- Production of correspondence
- Inbox management
- Complaint handling
- Reconciliation of expenses
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experienced PA who has previously supported at director level or above. You will have the ability to work on your own initiative and act as the first point of contact for the office of corporate services.
What you'll get in return
An excellent rate of pay, and free on site parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.