Boutique Manager - New concept store opening
Boutique Manager - Edinburgh
Premium fashion and accessories brand
This fantastic womenswear brand is known for their lifestyle element, styling services, fashion and home-wares. With more new stores on plan this is an exciting time to join the business. I am recruiting for a Store Manager for a new boutique opening in a key Edinburgh location.
- Driving personal consultative service
- Working towards sales targets, kpi's and sales forecasting
- Creating a positive store brand experience
- Managing, motivating and leading your team.
- Overseeing commerciality, operations, HR and administration
- Managing in store events and local marketing
- Launching new collections and sharing feedback with head office
- Acting as brand ambassador in all areas of behaviour, communication and raising the brands profile
- Problem solving, using your initiative and working collaboratively with your line manager
This is the ideal role for an existing Store Manager who is very passionate about people and has the natural ability to sell. You must be operationally strong, hands on and interested in networking. On offer is a salary £27,000 to include a sales bonus and opportunities to really raise your profile within the brand. This is an energised brand, full training will be provided and you will feel rewarded for excellent performance.
Zachary Daniels specialise in the retail recruitment. Please click apply to be considered for the role of Boutique Manager Edinburgh.