My Client is looking for an experienced Sourcing Specialist to join the team in Inverurie for a 6 month project.
- Issue and track PO shipments, track OTD to need and promise date.
- Organise and lead vendor weekly status update & technical reviews.
- Record price, OTD in appropriate database, maintain OTD metrics.
- Place Purchase Orders (PO) timely and obtain PO acknowledgements and key technical documentation from suppliers to ensure Pre- Production Meeting with Suppliers is held on time to maintain overall contract date.
- Lead commercial validation of suppliers' offers / quotes.
- Lead technical negotiations & commercial validation.
- Document price history, perform bench-marking, understand prices variations.
- Negotiates prices and conduct technical and quality evaluation of supplier quotes.
- Implement sourcing standards including process & execution, synergies for cost out.
Significant years of experience within a Sourcing position or similar or with experience in Operational manufacturing procurement.