- Have you first class Admin skills?
- Do you like working in a fast paced role?
- Would you like to join a company that can offer progression and opportunity?
Anderson Knight is looking to recruit a Service Contract Administrator to join one of our exclusive clients
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a friendly, growing company that will provide a career and not just a job.
The role will be to provide admin support on one of their Engineering contracts.
- Ensure sub-contractor orders are raised and required
- Liaising with Engineers on a regular basis to control work to full completion and meet service level agreement
- Composing and running progress reports
- Assist with holiday leave and organised engineer cover when required
- Responsible for day sheets, time sheets, and expenses
- Filing and controlling of all supporting documentation
- Work well under pressure
- Great communication skills
- ? Strong multi tasker and pro active
- MS Office competent
- Experience working on contracts is advantageous
- Working in engineering, lighting or facility Management Company is again advantageous.
This is a great opportunity to join a wonderful company with a low turnover in staff and also have exciting expansion plans so please get your CV in to take advantage of this opportunity
PLEASE NO AGENCIES AS WE WORK ON AN EXCLUSIVE BASIS AS INSTRUCTION AS PER CLIENT!!!!!