ASA are currently looking for a Project Administrator for one of our clients based in Aberdeen. This is a temporary role with an immediate start and is expected to last 3 months. It is a full-time position with an hourly pay rate of £10.17.
The successful candidate will be required to provide support for the company's Programme and Project Management Teams.
The main responsibilities of the Project Administrator role include:
- Providing administrative support for the wider programmes and Programme Management office.
- Organising project meetings: prepare the agenda, circulate papers, take minutes and ensure action points are taken forward and decisions recorded.
- Arranging travel and accommodation for Programme Managers, Work Stream Leads and Project Managers as required.
- Assisting in managing the Brexit and Programme Management Office mailboxes.
- Providing support on the upkeep of key project documentation.
- Supporting the drafting of any necessary project documents or papers as directed.
- Providing other ad-hoc project administrative duties as required.
- Answering telephone enquiries and act as a first point of contact for the Programme Management Office.
- Contributing as a team member to the development of the Programme Management Office.
- Some travel is required within the role.
The main essential requirements for the Project Administrator role include:
- Excellent minute taking skills.
- Excellent general administration and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and plan workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and confidence in engaging with a range of people at all levels.
- Motivated and well organised with the ability to use own initiative to work at times with limited supervision and under pressure to meet project related deadlines and targets.
- Good IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
If you like the sound of this Project Administrator role based in Aberdeen and believe you have the required experience, do not delay any further and apply with your CV today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND