At ASA Recruitment we specialise in public sector care homes, schools and community based appointments in East Lothian
We are currently looking for Janitors to service the schools in East Lothian and the surrounding areas.
Your benefits would include:
* Pay rate of £8.87 per hour.
* A flexible approach to working, choosing shifts to suit your availability
* Up to 32 days annual leave (which is accrued hourly)
* Access to an online portal that helps you manage all your shift availability & weekly diary
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Opening and closing of the school grounds
* Setting out and clearing rooms and sports halls
* Minor DIY work
* Ensuring the security of the site
* Ensuring Health and Safety procedures are in place
* Swimming pool training would be desirable but not essential
Ideally you will have previous experience working as a Janitor/Handyman or come from a trades background,where you possess the transferable skills necessary to carry out this role.
We will require 2 references demonstrating recent employment within a similar role. You must have a minimum of 6 months experience.
Due to the nature of the work, having your own transport is an advantage.
Successful applicants will be required to apply to the PVG Scheme or be an existing member.
If this is something you would be interested in please send over your CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND