Commercial Gas Engineer
We are currently looking for a commercial gas engineer for one of leading facilities management clients based within the UK.
Your main duties would include.
- Undertake routine PPM tasks in line with latest SFG 20 procedures.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems during PPM maintenance & advise accordingly, such as boilers & heating plant other equipment including, Hot & Cold-water systems, Heating plant and associated equipment, pressurisation unit’s pumps and controls.
- Inspect HVAC / mechanical systems, plant equipment and components to identify condition of assets.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Test & inspect pipework systems / mechanical systems and equipment, and fixtures, using testing & inspecting devices to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Plan layout and installation of pipework & heating systems, equipment and fixtures, along with mechanical systems as needed.
- Perform business management duties such as maintaining records and files.
- Repair plant equipment, when possible using appropriate hand tools and power tools.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to maintain or repair electrical, HVAC equipment, and other asset
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and would like to hear more please contact TJ Chisholm and APPLY NOW.