CDM Compliance Manager
One of the largest providers of facilities management and engineering services in the UK are recruiting a CDM Compliance Manager to work within their Projects Team in Scotland. The role is based from Glasgow, and the projects team support the facilities management team to provide a turnkey project management service to a range of customers.
- Company Car
- Office-based in Glasgow with Scotland-wide travel (where necessary)
- Strong pension scheme
- 33 days holiday
- 40 hour week
- Work with the projects team to deliver project works covering landscaping, M&E, energy projects and structural works, ranging from £25k to £5m
- Provide CDM expertise from feasibility and briefing stage, through design and tendering, to management of the construction phase, then final handover.
- Ensure that the projects team are fulfilling all responsibilities under the CDM Regulations, and other relevant Regulations such as the Health & Safety at Work Act
- Exceed customer expectations in delivery
- Monitor customer satisfaction in terms of construction risks and responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with the internal Quality Management System
- Attend construction site meetings to ensure adherence to CDM regulations
Your Skills & Qualifications
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- SMSTS or equivalent
- Membership of IOSH or RICS would be helpful
- Complete understanding, and implementation experience of, CDM regulations
- Innovative thinker
- Knowledge of working with CAD plans and other technical information is essential
- Understanding of the project delivery process from tender to handover
- Strong client facing skills
- Excellent level of written communication
Apply via the link in this page.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.