Qualified Social Worker
Are you a passionate, skilled Social Worker with experience of working with Permanence? Could the skills that you possess be of benefit to children within the community? I'm delighted to be able to offer you an excellent locum opportunity just West of Glasgow where a Qualified Social Worker is required for a minimum 3 month contract within a busy Children and Families Social Work service. Situated in a location that is close to Glasgow City Centre, this post offers full time hours, an attractive hourly rate of up to £30.00 and the chance to build a positive reputation and network with a public client which is a regular user of locum Social Workers.
An applicant is likely to be seen as attractive if you have experience in, or are comfortable with, the following duties and responsibilities;
- Assessment and Review Work
- Completion of Permanence Reports
- Working with colleagues to achieve positive outcomes for children
- Assessing, creating and implementing packages of care
In order to be considered for this post, any applicant should be confident in meeting the below criteria before applying;
- Be SSSC registered as a Qualified Social Worker
- Be a PVG scheme member
- Be a Car Driver
- Have a minimum of 6 months post qualifying experience in a statutory setting
There's more to agency contracts than just work! As a Randstad locum, you would be entitled to the following great benefits;
- The support from a dedicated 1-2-1 specialist consultant that's committed to guiding you through the next steps in your career
- Flexible working hours
- A prompt and reliable payroll service
- Free annual PVG updates
- An outstanding referral scheme, which gives you the opportunity to pocket £300 per successful referral
- Access to the exclusive discount app just for Randstad contractors
If you're a dedicated Social Worker with a passion for care, then I want to speak with you! To submit your interest, please apply to this advert or contact Chris Tervit on or 0131 240 0887 to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.