MASTER REQ for Senior Engineer - Auxiliaries
BAE Systems - Senior Auxiliaries Engineer
JAM Blurb: Join a world-renowned aerospace and defence organisation as a Senior Auxiliaries Engineer in Scotstoun.
Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for an to join their growing team in Scotstoun on a 6 Months contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of a Senior Auxiliaries Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- Produce system specification documents and develop / document solutions to meet the specification including undertaking system performance calculations.
- Produce Technical Equipment Specifications for the equipment within area of responsibility, lead the technical assessment of candidate suppliers' tenders, and perform the technical project management function for the resultant equipment contract.
- Protect the programme by promptly addressing Change and Engineering issues raised against systems in area of responsibility.
- Ensure that Stage 1 design intent is maintained through the later phases of the project.
To succeed within the role of Senior Auxiliaries Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
The role holder will require a wide knowledge of Marine Engineering, and Naval Ship design experience in order to fulfil this role.
Five years ships Auxiliary Systems design experience is highly desirable but outstanding candidates with less, or transferable experience from an applicable domain may also be considered.
* BEng Mechanical/ Marine Engineering (preferred)
* HND and relevant experience in lieu.
APPLY NOW If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Senior Auxiliaries Engineer, please send your CV to Kerry McMenamin via the 'apply now' button. ***[PLEASE NOTE: Insert something to create urgency. i.e. interviews are being held in the next 2 weeks]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn