An international Capital Machinery business seeks a Project Engineer.
The Project Engineer will lead machinery projects across the Food, Pharmaceutical and Chemical Manufacturing Industries.
About the Role:
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and in full, whilst maximising project profitability.
- Attend initial customer meeting to set expectations and present project performances at monthly review meetings.
- Preparing project scope, equipment specifications, schedules for all critical activities and cost details.
- Liaise with engineering, production, purchasing & manufacturing functions to ensure set project KPI’s are achieved.
- Liaising with customers on technical and commercial issues.
- Management of Project budgets.
- Management of Contractors during installation and commissioning stages.
- Offer technical support to the Sales Teams when required.
About the Person:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Project Engineering / Project Management.
- Can demonstrate a background delivering capital equipment projects within the Food, Pharmaceutical or Chemical Industry.
- Educated to a minimum level of HNC in Mechanical Engineering or Process Engineering.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic salary between £40,000 to £50,000 pa (dependant on experience).
- 24 Days Holiday Allowance + Bank Holidays.
- 5% Employer Pension Contributions.
- Life Assurance.
Vacancy Ref: SS2933