Business Development Executive
Are you a highly efficient administrator who works with sharp attention to detail? Do you take a "can do" work ethic in all that you do? Do you have events/marketing experience within a professional environment?
Yes? Then this could be the ideal role!
A leading professional accountancy firm are recruiting for a Business Development Executive administrator to join their team on a permanent basis to support their team of 4. This is a fast paced department where you will be involved in tasks such as coordinating and assisting with events, diary management, arranging meetings, high levels of communication and correspondence with shareholders and a varied administrative support function to the team overall.
This role is working across Monday to Friday 8.45 to 5pm, with some flexibility required on hours to support with events.
- Being the primary business development point of contact for the Central Belt and managing several email inboxes.
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders and liaising with colleagues, clients & targets via email, phone calls and direct mailings.
- Event organisation and attendance for conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions: being the key contact for guests & hosts and managing all logistics
- Developing draft collateral to support the marketing team, from social media posts to client testimonials and client mailings.
- Liaising with suppliers such as caterers, venues and photographers.
- General administration duties e.g. arranging meetings, researching and collating of information, maintenance of business tracking systems.
Key skills for the role:
* Outstanding administration skills and an extensive working knowledge of Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
* Strong personable skills are essential
* Competent managing a varied workload
* Strong communication skills
* Event organising and assistance supporting at events is desirable
* Be able to be reactive, using initiative and be solutions focused
* Must be self motivated, positive and a have a can do work ethic
If you have what it takes to make the role a success and you are eager to work for a highly reputable company within a busy varied role then please click "apply" today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.