LEGAL ADMINISTRATOR - SOUTH GYLE - EDINBURGH - SALARY £18-20k DOE
I have an opportunity for a Legal Administrator to join my clients vibrant and growing residential conveyancing team. They are based at South Gyle, Edinburgh and can offer a full time, permanent contract within their professional and successful legal department.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all legal administration and compliance processes are completed accurately. As a vital member of our successful legal team you will work closely with our experienced solicitors and paralegals. You will set up case files and liaise with clients over the phone and face to face to ensure that all documentation is received and verified. We are a fast-paced organisation that prides itself on exceptional customer service and you will have an opportunity to learn and develop your skills and knowledge.
- Collating and ordering documents in preparation for conveyancing transactions;
- Executing identity checks for clients;
- Assessing Risk of Clients and Transactions by assisting in auditing and compliance checks;
- Setting up case files within our software system;
- Liaising closely with team members to ensure all deadlines are met;
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail, including logging and distribution;
- Monitoring the department electronic inbox, allocating emails to appropriate team members in a timely manner;
- Scanning all legal documentation onto system;
- Ensuring high levels of client care;
- Completing any other job related tasks as requested by your line manager
- Manage a wide range of administrative tasks
?Essential qualities include:
- Minimum 12 months administration experience gained within a legal environment;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- A warm and friendly manner;
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing;
- IT literate and excellent typing skills;
Desirable qualities include:
- A qualification in Business or Legal Administration;
- An understanding of the Residential Conveyancing process;
- Prior experience of completing property transactions.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.