looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant/bookkeeper to join a growing Property business team in Edinburgh.
growing Property Development business in Edinburgh.
For this Accounts Assistant/bookkeeper
Compile and record, accurately, financial statements
- Processing and filling supplier invoices and ensuring payment dates are met
- VAT returns
- CIS compliance and returns
- Management accounts
- Employee Pension scheme management
- Making returns to Companies House
- Looking after the books for 5 companies under the company group.
- Support to the team. Helping with work load and completing tasks un related to the accounts role
- General office management. Including answering the phones, meeting preparations, etc.
- Accounts Assistant/bookkeeper experience
Experience in XERO accounting software
Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
Knowledge of Construction accounting compliance. CIS Scheme
Committed, enthusiastic and able to use initiative
Self motivated with an ability to solve problems and take responsibility
Detail orientated person
competitive salary + benefits