Installation Engineer (Gas/White Goods)
£30,000 to £33,000 p.a. dependent on your skills and experience + pension scheme
Hours: F/T Permanent
Tools & Uniform Provided
Our client is the subcontractor of John Lewis, installing white goods and gas appliances (integrated and freestanding) to their customers. The company has continued to grow over the years, with a work force of 45 Installers who work out of various John Lewis Distribution Centers from Enfield to Aberdeen.
The Installation Engineer will be required to install:
- Integrated and free standing gas & electric cookers
- Integrated Dishwashers
- Integrated Fridges / Freezers
- Free standing Washing Machines
As the Installation Engineer, you will need to be:
- Gas Safe qualified
- CCN1 & CKR1 qualified
- Experience of installing Dishwashers, Fridges, Freezers, Gas/Electric Cookers, Washing Machines would be advantageous but full training will be provided
- Comfortable and experienced in installing
- An excellent communicator
- Confident in your people / social skills
- Highly motivated
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity click ‘Apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application which you will need to read.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Similar role titles include: Gas Services Engineer, Domestic Appliance Installers, Domestic Gas Engineer, Gas Installation Engineer, Gas Safe, White Goods Installation Engineer