- ETL Developer
- £30k - £55k DOE plus excellent package
Sanderson are delighted to be working with a globally recognised organisation, based in Glasgow City Centre, who are looking to add an experienced ETL Developer to play a key role across a variety of exciting projects within a new business function.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with architects and team leads to design & implement appropriate technical solutions, particularly lower level designs
- Write code and automated unit test cases as required, collaborate with testers to analyse defects, verify behaviour, and resolve issues
- Apply design & system architecture skills to ensure continual increase in performance and stability of the core system
- Produce documented & tested software for delivery to production
- Participate in design & code review and drive Agile development processes
Key experience requirements include:
- Proven commercial experience of ETL Development, preferably Ab Initio but Informatica/InfoSphere also considered
- Experience across a broad range of database platforms, for example SQL Server, MariaDB, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Hands on experience with ETL pipelines (Ab Initio) and ETL/Database modelling
- Understanding of different scripting tools (for example Unix, Perl, Python)
- Great communication and problem-solving skills, and a good team player
If you are ready to join a market leading organisation who are about to invest heavily in technology and innovation, please respond to this advert with a copy of your CV asap.