Inbound Customer Service
Inbound Customer Service / Call Centre
Our client, a global leading player within the banking field is looking for a Customer Service Advisor based in Glasgow on a 6 month contract. This is a full time position - 35 hours a week on a shift pattern to cover 8:00am - 7:00pm Monday - Friday and 8:00am - 4:00pm Saturday (2 Saturdays out of 4)
THIS IS WEEKLY PAY IN GLASGOW CITY CENTRE TO START 28TH JANUARY FOR APPROX 6 MONTHS
INTERVIEWS TAKING PLACE MID DECEMBER
As a Customer Service Advisor your main responsibilities will be:
- Engaging with my clients customers responding to all general enquires
- Delivering exceptional customer service on every call through interpersonal skills, building rapport and engaging with customers in a fast paced environment.
- Protecting customers and my client's brand by ensuring that all operating procedures and regulations are followed in line within FCA and my clients guidelines.
- Developing your knowledge of products and the overall market, to support customers and colleagues and have added value conversations
Minimum skills and experience required
- Experience of working within a customer services role
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to build and deepen customer relationships
- Strong team ethos and ability to work well as part of a team
- The natural ability to treat each customer as an individual and deliver a tailored response
- Problem-solving skills to identify and resolve recurring issues without resorting to short-term fixes
- The confidence to think on your feet and the flexibility to adapt to a wide range of responsibilities
- A team-based approach to work, and a desire to coach and advise colleagues on best practice and new developments
- Numerical and computer skills, and the attention to detail needed to succeed in a regulated environment
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.