Senior Data Governance Analyst
Data Governance Senior Analyst
MBN are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a large financial services provider based in Glasgow. We are currently looking to hire a Data Governance Senior Analyst to join the team.
As a Data Governance Senior Analyst you will:
- Monitor, analyse and report on change within projects and business units to provide actionable insight.
- Provide progress updates and insight while adhering to data-related regulation and data issues.
- Ensure data is managed within policy standards.
- Correlate evidence and support the production of commentary of data management within the business.
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter who is able to work independently on complex tasks.
- Experience with data management, data governance and data compliance.
- An understanding of Banking and Financial services organisations.
This role requires a technical background, however it will be client focused so a proven track record of stakeholder management is essential.
If you think this is the right role for you then please apply today!