Registered Mental Health Nurse
Registered Mental Health Nurses required for NHS Scotland ongoing assignments in the Dundee and Perth areas.
You would be working for an agency who provides a personalised service, weekly pay and gives you access to your own personalised availability portal which gives you the flexibility to work shifts that suit your schedule and lifestyle.
When working with NHS Scotland you would be supporting their dedicated nursing teams across a variety of psychiatric wards and mental health care services.
As an RMN your responsibilities will include:
· Support current staff with the assessment, planning and implementation of patient care
· Adopting a person centred approach to each patient
· Adopt safe working practices at all times and adhere to safe guarding policies
· Keeping up to date with current practices and legislation
As a valued member of our team, ASA offer the following benefits:
· Competitive rates of pay £18-£30 per hour
· Holiday pay
· Free training and development
· Easy to use online portal where you can quickly and easily update your availability for shifts, check your assignments and timesheets
· Dedicated, friendly Healthcare Team
· On Call services
· Referral Scheme
For all our Registered Mental Health Nursing opportunities, you will need to have:
· Band 5 or 6 status
· Clean, valid and up to date NMC pin
· Indemnity Insurance
· PAMOVA Level 3
· Immunisation Check (Serology) /Proof of Hep B status.
· Driver with access to own transport, preferable but not essential
· Suitable clinical references
To start your journey with ASA Recruitment please apply with a current CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND