Internal Sales Coordinator
TSG / Tokheim Solutions UK Limited is the leading supplier of products and services to the UK Petroleum Industry and continuing to expand our remit. Our core business is in the sales and service of petrol dispensers and forecourt equipment however recent acquisitions and partnerships have evolved our offerings to include Electric Vehicle Charging, Wash Systems & Construction solutions.
Co-ordinate with the sales teams and internal sales colleagues to ensure the efficient and accurate processing of sales orders. All tasks to be executed in accordance with set procedures with focus on contributing to sales targets and customer service
- Co-ordinate with and support your allocated sales people
- Process sales orders using the OSCAR and KIMOCE systems as per company procedures
- Liaise with customers, sales team and other stakeholders to agree objectives and timescales for delivery on each sale/project.
- Contribute to the development of the internal sales team to ensure knowledge is at the required level to deliver the sales process successfully and efficiently
- Liaise with Helpdesk, Sales and Project teams to ensure they have appropriate overview and notice of sales activity.
- Contribute ideas to the Internal Sales Manager for the continuous development of the internal sales department
- Embrace new sales opportunities/business lines
- Produce reports as and when required
Skills & Abilities Required (Essential):
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and ability to develop relationships both internally and externally.
- Previous experience in a sales administration/customer service role
- Good organisational & time management skills –ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines with a flexible and customer focused approach.
- Ability to lead projects and provide status updates as required.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of Microsoft packages i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word.