ASA are delighted to be assisting our Glasgow based client with the recruitment of a Credit Controller to join their fast paced finance function. This permanent opportunity is perfect for a pro-active individual who is driven to succeed in Credit Control.
Our client is an organisation who is respected all over the world. Based in Glasgow's city centre, the successful candidate will be joining a team that truly encourages one another to achieve the best results.
As the Credit Controller, you will:
· Pro-actively collect outstanding monies via telephone and email
· Build positive relationships in order to improve the debt collection
· Carry out monthly Credit Control reconciliations
· Resolve any queries on a monthly basis
· Assist with the monthly Credit Control reporting
To be considered for the Credit Controller role, you will have:
· A minimum of two years previous experience gained within a high volume Credit Control role
· Exceptional attention to detail
· The ability to prioritise a high volume workload
· To demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Previous experience working with computerised accounting systems
The Credit Controller position comes with a market-leading benefit package and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress.
Our client is looking to interview candidates for the Credit Controller role soon so please apply with an up to date CV today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND