Graduate Test Engineer
Are you a Graduate Test Engineer looking to work for a rapidly expanding forward thinking company who offer specialist training, clear opportunities to progress and fantastic company benefits to match?
On offer is an excellent opportunity for a Junior/Graduate Test Engineer to get on board with a progressive electronics organisation who provide great industry training allowing for rapid technical development and career progression.
The company are a leading manufacturer of specialist electronic equipment used across a variety of industries. Recognised on the Tech Track 100 this company continue to expand year on year making this a fantastic time to get on board.
This position would suit a Junior/Graduate Test Engineer looking for specialist training and options to progress.
· Develop and execute tests on functionality for new and existing products.
· Assemble hardware for a variety of products.
· Risk assess product features, and write relevant bug/fault reports.
· Experience coding in Java.
· Understanding of software design & development cycle.
· Electrical/Electronics qualification.
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Kier Rees at Rise Technical Recruitment.