CCA Recruitment are pleased to be working with a leading debt management company recruiting for a number of Collections Agents to join their operations team in their vibrant Glasgow city based offices.
Debt is becoming a growing concern in society and the economy and our client is committed to making their service personalised and customer focussed by being transparent and delivering tailored solutions for each customer to reduce overall customer debt.
To help them meet this goal they will provide you with fantastic training which will empower and enable you to provide a first class personalised and bespoke debt management experience for customers (training is 4 weeks in total: 35 hours per week for between Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm).
What we are looking for?
- Previous collections experience is preferable but experience in regulated contact centre roles would be considered (energy, FS or telecoms)
- Solid job history
- Good listening and questioning skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive, enthusiasm and willingness to go the extra mile
What is on offer
- Excellent hours available: 35 or 40 hours per week
- Competitive salary, benefits and commission - circa £15400 - £19000 (35 hours) or £17600 - £21000 (40 hours)
- Bonus scheme and incentive package
- Employer pension matching up to 5%
- Life assurance of 4 x salary
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days annual leave and 8 bank holidays - pro rata (plus option to buy or sell holidays)
- Cycle to work scheme / Gym Flex / Gadget scheme
- Income protection
- Childcare vouchers
- Free fruit and hot drinks
Interested or want to know more? Please send your CV and call Krishna on 0141 406 6732 to book in for the next available interview.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and FCA regulated company who will conduct credit, fraud, criminal record and 5 year reference checks as part of their pre-employment screening process.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
CCA Recruitment Group is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to CCA Recruitment Group, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM system for a maximum period of 24 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at anytime. Following a period of 24 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.