Learning and Development Consultant
Learning & Development Consultants are multi skilled and responsible for providing a range of support to Aegon’s Digital Solutions business. They will equip staff with the knowledge, practical skills and motivation to carry out their role as a new member of staff whilst also looking at developing our existing employees within the business.
- Organisational skills - focusing on successful delivery of activities for self, team and those working under your guidance / instructions.
- Networking and building effective relationships – You need to be able to work effectively and inclusively with colleagues, clients, stakeholders, customers, teams and individuals both within and beyond the organisation
- Adaptability and resilience – You should be able to work in an ever evolving environment and be able to react quickly to changes.
- Decisive thinker - Being able to analyse and understand data and information quickly is important. As part of that you should be able to arrive at robust, defendable views.
- Skilled influencer - You’ll need to influence people at all levels both within and beyond the organisation. Many L&D initiatives succeed through partnership. You’ll need to win commitment, consensus and support to be effective.
- Driven to deliver - Having the drive to follow through on your promises will make it easier to deliver on collaborative projects. You should plan, prioritise, monitor performance and be accountable for delivery.
- Courage to challenge - Having the courage to challenge views can be a useful strength in the role and can often lead to trying things new ways to improve the business.
- Role model - Working in L&D, you need to lead by example. You should act with integrity, impartiality and independence, and aim to apply sound personal judgement in every situation.
- Carried out training needs analysis
- Built effective and engaging training material
- Delivered training to a good mixture of stakeholders
- Have effectively evaluated training delivered
- Experience of using a blended approach to training e.g. Presentations, E-Learning, Workshops etc
- Have experience of systems used to build a blend of different learning interventions
- Strong knowledge of Platforms, understanding our competitors, their differences and the key drivers for platforms.
- Knowledge of Aegon’s Propositions, their target market and the difference in processes and offerings.
- Strong knowledge of the key features and benefits of the different Tax Wrappers, including the regulatory rules that surround them.
- Learning and Development CIPD Level 3 Qualified.
This is a full time role with a competitive salary ranging from £32,800 up to £49,200, dependent on experience with great career development opportunities.
In return, we can offer you career development and a range of financial services benefits including:
- Non-contributory Pension between 6% and 12% dependent on age
- Flexible benefits including private health care, income protection and life assurance with
- Additional voluntary benefits available
- Subsidised on-site restaurant including Subway and Costa
- Free on-site multi-story car park
- On-site gym facilities
This is a great opportunity to progress your career in our platform operation.
Please submit your application by the closing date of 21st December.