Finance Analyst - Full time role – Immediate Start available
Highly successful Global organization with offices seeks a Finance Analyst to provide analysis of daily business performance to the business and senior management team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a true market leader within a busy and fast moving environment. This role would ideally suit a newly graduated Finance student looking to establish and develop their career within a big company environment.
·Working as part of the control team to provide detailed analysis and commentary on business performance.
·Analysing large volumes of data and problem solving with complex data sets.
·Relevant degree qualification
·Analytical with attention to detail
·Creative problem solver
·Excellent numeracy skills
·Good planning and organisational skills
·Strong team player
·Advanced IT skills (especially knowledge of excel)
- Reporting of this analysis to the Financial Controller
- Daily analysis and monitoring of contract results against standard costings.
- Daily analysis of cost results against standard costing analysing all exceptions
- Monitoring and update of standard costings as appropriate
- Foreign exchange hedging as required
- Daily review of contract changes and assessment of impact
- Maintain the accuracy of transaction and reference data
- Assist Financial controller in ad hoc analysis and project analysis as required
- Provide support to the finance team as appropriate
You will work within an excellent team environment and will also have the opportunity to gain experience in other areas and play a role in a range of projects.
Due to the high level of applications for this role only SUCCESSFULLY short listed candidates will receive a response.