Commissioning Section Manager FFF
BAE Systems - Commissioning Section Manager
JAM Blurb: Join a world-renowned aerospace and defence organisation as a Commissioning Section Manager in Rosyth.
Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for an to join their growing team in Rosyth on a 6 Months contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of a Commissioning Section Manager, you'll be responsible for:
· Direct control and management of sub-contractors during the STW process.
· Manage the operation of T&C safe systems of work that complies with the company's procedures on SHE legislation to ensure the safety of all personnel on-site who work on or near ship's systems.
· To drive the development, co-ordination and delivery of the test & trials programme, to the criteria stated, pro-actively engaging with suppliers to ensure they meet the requirements of the level 3 programme.
· Conduct and manage the platform operating requirements to successfully complete Contract Sea trial elements.
To succeed within the role of Commissioning Section Manager you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* Specialist operator experience / qualifications in the marine sector.
* Ideally Educated to Engineering Degree level or hold a strong HND/HNC with the relevant engineering experience.
* Commercial awareness, including account construction, management of sub-contractors and risk management.
* Practical experience in commissioning and operation of marine systems.
APPLY NOW If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Commissioning Section Manager, please send your CV to Kerry McMenamin via the 'apply now' button. ***[PLEASE NOTE: Insert something to create urgency. i.e. interviews are being held in the next 2 weeks]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn