£12 - £15 PAYE
Contract until June 2019
I am currently recruiting for a global energy company and world leader in wind energy. They provide energy management and supply of gas and electricity in the UK.
A fantastic opportunity exists to work for an energy company based in London on a temporary basis. This is a full time position 37 hours per week.
- Administration of training requests and organisation of training records
- Support preparation of training plan & budget
- Link into Health and Safety - ensuring authorisations are valid, programmed for review
- Ensuring allocation of budget to close gaps in future capability requirements linked to Offshore critical roles
- Liaising with the learning development team
- Booking Engineers on to training programs
· Experience in administration.
· Excellent organisation skills.
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Proven significant experience of IT applications (Microsoft Office in particular Excel, Document Management Systems, etc.)
· Proven significant experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams
If you feel this is the role for you then apply today for immediate consideration!
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.