Specification Manager - Architectural Glazing (Scotland)
A great opportunity has arisen for a Specification Manager to join an industry leading designer, manufacturer and installer of architectural glazing products. The company provide innovative solutions for glazed partitioning projects within the commercial, educational, leisure and healthcare sectors and now require a Specification Manager to cover the Scottish territory.
They are on the lookout for a Specification Manager who has a real passion for interior design and architecture to join the team where you will be liaising with Architects and Specifiers, providing creative solutions and demonstrating in-depth knowledge of the company's products and services. As a specification Manager you will be expected to have experience of writing NBS specifications and delivering inspiring presentations to clients. You will be out and about meeting Architects and Specifiers, building strong relationships and promoting the products and services.
Specification Manager Position Overview
- Liaise with Architects and Specifiers
- Create new clientele opportunities
- Develop a strong understanding of the products and services
- Deliver presentations
- Remain up to date with new products coming to the market and competitors
- Prepare strategies and design solutions for clients
- Attend events and represent the company
Specification Manager Position Requirements
- Strong passion for interior design and architecture
- Ability to create and develop relationships
- Possess a natural flare when talking to clients
- Good understanding of the construction industry
- Able to write NBS specifications
- Experience of database management systems and MS Office
Specification Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £30,000 - £50,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Medical cover
- Life insurance
- 28 days' holiday
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.