Java Developer/Glasgow/£40k - £60k DOE/Excellent benefits packages
Sanderson are currently working with a market leading organisation, based in Glasgow City Centre who require two experienced Java Developers with varying levels of experience to join their organisations on a permanent basis.
Working on a multitude of exciting projects (including robotics, artificial intelligence and big data) and using the latest development technology, you will play a key role in the delivery of business critical transformation programmes. This organisation are also incredibly focused on providing additional mentoring/training programmes and encourage their employees to continuously develop their core skills. Among a variety of additional benefits you can expect to become part of a friendly team with a great culture.
Key skill/experience requirements are listed below:
- 4 + years Java Development Experience
- Appreciation of JQuery, HTML and CSS would be useful but not essential
- Experience of using CI/CD tools (teamcity, ansible, jenkins, GIT etc.) would also be advantageous
- Experience in Test Driven Development
- Experience of delivering within an Agile methodology
If you possess 4 + years hands on Java development experience, and you are interested in taking your career to the next level with a globally respected organisation, please respond with your CV ASAP.