Self-employed, commission only
Average £350 per deal, paid daily.
It’s a far from average commission.
Earn like a boss. While being your own boss.
Card payments are booming. Banks are over charging. And small business owners are ready for a better way. That’s where we come in. And that’s why we need sales people at the top of their game.
As a Paymentsense Champions League seller, you can earn at least £50k OTE with a game-changing company that’s poised to profit from the ongoing demise of cash.
Who we are
Paymentsense are an award winning provider of merchant services. We’re growing fast. Faster than ever. And we need top sales folks to help us expand.
We’re after the best field sales representatives in the game. Skilled sellers who can close and negotiate with SMEs.
Working in your local area, you’ll be introducing decision makers to the most attractive range of products in town, from Chip & PIN to e-Commerce and over the phone payments, as well as many other business-boosting add ons.
Paymentsense consultants can build their own sales teams, taking on coaching and adding to their earnings when established. It could start adding up to a nice little earner in no time.
Our consultants benefit from:
- Average commission of £350 per deal, paid daily
- Residual payments monthly - kicking in for our Gold and Platinum sellers who earn continuously from every account, for as long as they’re a customer, with no further work from you.
- The freedom to be self employed, working your own hours and managing your own patch.
- Plenty of training to keep you at the top of your selling game.
- A short sell cycle and daily settlement of your commissions.
- The chance to start earning straight away.
- Do you want to push yourself and earn at the highest end of your potential?
- Do you care about saving money for small businesses?
- Are you passionate about better payments?
We are keen to meet applicants from all kinds of areas including, field sales, business development, account management, telesales, tele-appointing, sales executives, self-employed and franchise.