DC Pensions Administrator In-house - Edinburgh
Reed is working with a large in house pension scheme who’s administration base is in Edinburgh,
The have a current vacancy for an experienced DC Pensions Administrator to work within their city Edinburgh offices. You will be working as part of a small team of finance and pensions specialists to provide timely and accurate administrative services in connection with the company’s defined contribution pension schemes.
Primarily, you will be involved with the provision of full life-cycle administration services for all clients, scheme members and their dependents in line with service level agreements and in accordance with legislation, policy conditions, business rules and procedures and within the regulatory framework.
The successful candidate will:
* Have strong DC pensions knowledge and experience of administering DC schemes
*Ideally have experience of DB schemes as well
* Have good understanding of scheme rules
* Be up to date on current legislation and changes
* Be a good team player with strong communication skills with the ability to deal regularly with clients
* Pay excellent attention to detail and have a commitment to delivering good quality service
* Have the ability to work to deadlines
Excellent Benefits package with salary up to £30,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a DC Pensions administrator seeking a challenging role with career development opportunities.
For further information, please apply or contact Kenny Blair on or email