REGISTERED MANAGER: Housing Support & Care at Home
Full time. Permanent role. £26,701 - £28,080
Based in Inverness. Start in March 2019
As the Registered Manager with the SSSC you will be responsible for the development and delivery of high quality person-centred support services. You will ensure our support and care is not only consistent with SSSC requirements but also with the values of L’Arche. A strong commitment to these values and the ability to inspire others is essential.
In this role the post holder will:
• Be the Registered Manager for L’Arche Highland’s Care At Home and Housing Support service; currently supporting 20 people but planned to expand over the coming months.
• Lead a team of 4 House/Team Leaders and through them a team of around 30 assistants ensuring there is excellent leadership and strong financial management.
• Work collaboratively with Registered Managers in other L’Arche communities in the UK and with L’Arche UK’s nominated individual and Quality Project Manager to help implement more consistent service standard policies and quality assurance methods across the country.
• Be a strong advocate for L’Arche Highland, leading its contact with commissioning authorities and prospective families or new members with a learning disability.
• At times deputise for the Community Leader, be a key member of L’Arche Highland’s senior team to help shape a confident and outward looking community in accordance with L’Arche’s Identity and Mission and the Community’s current Mandate and strategy.
Closing date: 14th January 2019, 9am
Interviews: Week commencing 24th January
For further information please contact: Shirley Bannister on
01463 239615 or email at email@example.com
“Building a world where we all belong, because we need each other”
Interested? Press the APPLY button now.