TRAINEE TRAFFIC PLANNERS
McPherson of Aberlour is the prime haulier for Scotch whisky and the wider spirit industry in Scotland and the UK. We are looking to enhance our portfolio of Traffic Managers by inviting applications for three trainee traffic planners to be based at our head office in Aberlour.
You will be trained to manage the efficient planning of our transport resource whilst providing a high level of customer service. Candidates should be highly customer focused and have excellent organisation and communications skills, preferably with a transport background, however full training will be given for the right candidates.
• Be able to work effectively in a close team.
• Have excellent problem solving, analytical and organisational skills.
• Have a pro-active attitude to all issues ensuring resolutions are achieved.
• Be able to make decisions under pressure and to a tight timescale.
• Have a flexible and adaptable approach to working in order to meet the requirements of the business, particularly at peak periods during the year.
• Be able to communicate well at all levels within the business.
• By highly motivated.
• Be PC literate in Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Should demonstrate the drive and desire to progress.
• Must be flexible in approach to work and shift patterns.
Please send C.V. by clicking APPLY
Apply for TRAINEE TRAFFIC PLANNERS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly