Field Care Supervisor
Are you passionate about quality? Do you want to drive high standards of care to people living in their own home? If so, Carewatch would love to hear from you as we are now looking to recruit an experienced Field Based Supervisor to join the local team. We operate in Helensburgh, Cardross, Clydebank, Bearsden, Milngavie, Greenock with an office in Greenock too.
Carewatch Inverclyde is a family owned and run home care provider. For nearly two decades, we have helped many hundreds of people live independently within the comfort of their own home and community.
. The main purpose of the role is to ensure care is delivered to the highest standard of quality. You will be the first person to create a positive impression of Carewatch when carrying out an initial visit and appropriate assessment of all Care packages whilst creating tailored Care/Support Plans. This role would suit a forward thinking, professional individual who is looking for their next career move within an established and fast expanding business.
Duties will include:
- To conduct service reviews to update the Needs Assessment, Care/Support Plan and Risk Assessment documentation as appropriate
- To undertake local Quality Audits in line with regulatory and contractual requirements
- To monitor compliance ensuring all Service User and Employee files are maintained and updated as required
- To carry out field observations for all new Care Workers in line with our in-house training and development programme and take any appropriate action as necessary
- To communicate effectively with branch staff and other internal teams as required
- To implement quality control procedures and processes to ensure the Branch achieves the required level of compliance at all times
- To ensure Health and Safety Legislation is adhered to at all times
- To undertake other duties as requested by your Line Manager
- To undertake on-call activities as directed by your Line Manager
The successful applicant will have previous experience within the Health and Social Care sector and will ideally will be proficient in undertaking Customer Care Needs Assessments, writing Care Plans and auditing and observing quality standards. Superb customer service skills are a must along with a positive, can do attitude. Attention to detail is also vital as is a genuine passion for quality and high standards.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys to go the extra mile whilst making a real difference to individual’s quality of life.
We believe strongly in supporting our Employees to achieve their career aspirations, which is why we offer a structured career pathway to help you achieve your career goals.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG, SSSC Registration and you must have a full UK drivers licence.