Senior Manager - Workplace technologies
Are you an experienced Infrastructure and technology manager?
Do you have experience of supporting a business through a move to Cloud technologies?
If the answer is yes then I am keen to have a conversation with you about a Manager role within a very desirable financial services company within Edinburgh with a competitive Salary and benefits.
For this role you should have:
- Proven track record of working in a management position overseeing the infrastructure of a large business.
- Strong experience of managing 3rd parties as well as internal stakeholders.
- Strong experience of all aspects of managing a team.
- Track record of managing technology projects from design to build, test and implementation
- Ability to manage multiple different streams of complex information.
- Proven track record of high level strategic management.
- Ideally experience of Application Architecture.
What will you be doing?
- Build and lead a technology team
- Managing the delivery, strategies and development of the company's tech assets.
- Work throughout all parts of the business to accurately ascertain and deliver the technology needs of the business
- Work with Stakeholders at all levels including working at strategic level.
- Be delivery focussed with a wiliness to act in a flexible and adaptable way
- Use your knowledge to pioneer new technologies and methodologies.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent employee benefits including generous annual leave and Annual Bonus
- Company car or generous car allowance
- Share schemes and flexi benefit allowance
- Private Medical insurance, that can be expanded to Family members
- Shopping discounts plus many more
As you can imagine this role will be very popular, so move quickly to avoid disappointment. If you would like more information or would like to discuss career move options on the whole or want to chat through the benefits of Edinburgh as a home please get in contact with Drew Bradley on or by emailing for a confidential discussion.